Born in Riga, Latvia. Graduated from the Acting Department of the Russian State Institute of Cinematography, where she attended Valery Fokin’s workshop. Joined the trainee company of the Alexandrinsky Theatre in 2015 and the main company in 2016.
Roles at the Alexandrinsky Theatre:
- Kat’ka in Anton Okonesgnikov’s The Twelve, 2016
- The Mother in On the Other Side of the Curtain directed by Andriy Zholdak, 2016
- A Mask in Masquerade. Remembrance of the Future by Valery Fokin, 2014
- Frosya the Cat (since 2015) in Andrei Moguchy’s 2011 performance Happiness
- Bianca (since 2015) in the 2010 Oscaras Korshunovas’ performance of The Taming of the Shrew
- The Lady (since 2015) in Valery Fokin’s 2010 Hamlet