Graduated in 2013 from Shchukin Theatre Institute, where his year was taught by P. Lyubimtsev. After graduation, he worked in the Na Taganke Drama and Comedy Theatre in Moscow.
In 2015, he entered the trainee company of the Alexandrinsky Theatre. He became part of the Alexandrinsky Company in June 2016.
Roles at the Alexandrinsky Theatre:
- Pet’ka in Director Anton Okoneshnikov’s The Twelve, 2016
- Participant in Valery Fokin’s performance Today. 2016, 2016
- Crowd Scene Actor (since 2015) in Valery Fokin’s 2010 performance Hamlet, 2010
- The Workhand (since 2015) in the 2009 performance Uncle Vanya by Director Andrei Shcherba
- Stepan (since 2015) in Valery Fokin’s 2008 performance The Marriage