Graduated in 1998 from Saint Petersburg Humanitarian Trade Union University, where she attended the workshop of Professor Korogodsky.
Starting in 2004, she worked at the Experimental Stage directed by Anatoly Praudin, at the Bryantsev Young Viewer Theatre, the Festival-Theatre Baltiysky Dom, The Comedian’s House, and the Tovstonogov Bolshoy Drama Theatre.
She entered the Alexandrinsky Theatre Company as a trainee in 2015, and was officially accepted into the company in 2016.
Roles at the Alexandrinsky Theatre:
- Elizaveta Ivanovna Protasova (since 2016) in («The Third Option», directed by Valery Fokin, in 2015)
- Participant in Director Marat Gatsalov’s New Times performance, 2015
- Lady Macbeth and Hecate in Director Krzysztof Garbaczewski’s Macbeth, 2015
- The Sister in The Noise by Mikhail Patlasov, 2014
- Participant (since 2016) in Director Marat Gatsalov’s 2014 performance of Telluria